It’s officially autumn - AKA spooky season.
Meaning, of course, it is time to celebrate all things dark and mysterious.
And if you have started thinking about your Halloween outfit already, you will no doubt love the brand-new makeup collection from Lottie London.
The vegan makeup brand made popular by Gen Z influencers and TikTok, has taken a trip to Mystic Falls this Halloween to partner with Warner Bros. Consumer Products for a supernatural collection inspired by the popular teen drama, The Vampire Diaries.
The Lottie London x The Vampire Diaries; Love Sucks collection is inspired by all things haunted with transformative products in deep luxurious blacks and vibrant blood reds. Highlighting the transformative nature of love with its daring colours and metamorphic blushes and lipsticks d as well as sharp as fangs liquid liner pens.
Here are just some of the products we plan on stocking up on ahead of October 31st:
pH Colour Changing Blush limited-edition blusher
- Using the power of the moon to transform your blush from a deep haunting black to a flourishing pink
- The limited-edition pH colour-changing blush is creamy in texture and finish while remaining ultra-hydrating and seductive.
- Fool all your enemies with this transformative blush.
PH Colour Changing Lipstick limited-edition lip colour
- The transformative power of love is ever present in this mind-blowing colour-changing lipstick.
- Using the power of your skin's natural pH level, the lipstick will transform from a black bullet to a stunning truly unique shade of pink that compliments your natural skin tone.
- Watch it turn from black to blushing pink as you apply it to your lips
Love Sucks Eyeshadow Palette limited-edition 12 pan palette
- This limited-edition eyeshadow palette inspired by Mystic Falls has a colour combo that is to die for.
- With 12 highly pigmented shades, including buttery matte, foil-like metallics, and high-impact glitter finishes.
- This otherworldly palette will compel you to try a pop of colour while blending effortlessly to create endless smokey, vamp-inspired looks.
Silver Face & Eye Pen limited-edition silver pen
- Find your doppelgänger and try this face liner in metallic silver.
- Suitable for across the face and eye area, the ultra-fine tip makes it easy to draw precise lines.
- This highly pigmented liquid liner applies smoothly and will not smudge throughout the day and into the night.
Red Face Pen limited-edition red face pen
- Find your doppelgänger and try this face liner in sinful red.
- Suitable for across the face, minus the eye area
- The ultra-fine tip makes it easy to draw precise lines.
- This highly pigmented liquid liner applies smoothly, and will not snag throughout the day and into the night.