Aimee Connolly: how to wing the perfect eye make-up look in 5 easy steps
Brought to you by Rimmel Ireland.
The ladies we love have it all – brains, beauty and fabulous style.
When you’re searching for a new look celebrities have all the inspiration a gal could want.
So, in the name of glamour and style, we have teamed up with Rimmel Ireland and challenged three of our favourite beauty influencers to showcase their top looks for you to try at home.
Aimee Connolly, Roz Purcell and Holly Carpenter will showcase their unique look in a step-by-step and easy to follow guide. Not only that, but once all looks have been revealed, we want you to vote for your favourite look.
Who will be the winning lady? You decide!
First up is Aimee Connolly who will walk us through her guide to gorgeous eyes. Aimee is a pro when it comes to all things make-up related but will she get your vote?
Look 1 – Aimee Connolly
1) I started off using the Rimmel Magnif'eyes nude palette – I set my lid with the cream matte shadow
2) Then, I packed the copper shimmer onto the eye all over the lid and blended out with a neutral matte in the palette.
3) With my smaller brush, I brought that copper shadow under my eyes to define below too.
4) I got my wings on using the Rimmel Wonder Wing Liner and filled from half way on my upper lash line so as not to close my eyes!
5) I cleaned up the flick using concealer & I packed on some of the Wonder'fully Real mascara by Rimmel to open and brighten the eyes!
New Video ?? This week is all about the eyes & flicks ✔️?? Some of you will have seen on insta stories how I winged my look with @rimmellondonire during the week using the amazing new Wonder’fully Real collection. Check out the video to see what products and shades I used. I challenged @rozannapurcell to beat my #WingTheLook and she challenged @hollycarpenter ? Keep an eye out on @herdotie this week for a chance to vote for your fave look! No pressure ??? #makeupartist #makeuplook #livethelondonlook #sp#flicks #liner #smokeyeye #motd #makeuptips
So, if you’re looking for new ways to create an eye look just like Aimee's, this might be the one for you.
Wonder Wing is the ultimate innovation for perfect eyeliner wings – simply stamp for perfect wings. Roz Purcell is up next and with so many inspiring women, it's going to be hard to pick a favourite!
We want all of you gorgeous gals to put these looks to the test and vote for your favourite one at the end of the week.
Brought to you by Rimmel Ireland. Shop Now