Harry Styles' stalker charged after allegedly breaking into his home
Harry said the stalker's actions left him feeling "frightened".
A man has been charged after stalking Harry Styles and allegedly breaking into the singer's home.
Pablo Tarazaga-Orero, 28, is accused of forcibly entering the star's home in North London, where he destroyed a vase belonging to him.
He is also alleged to have assaulted a woman working at the house during the incident.
The young man, who is originally from Spain, was was found guilty of stalking the former One Direction star in 2019 and barred from going within 250 metres of him.
He is now set to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Friday charged with breaching the restraining order by “turning up at the victim’s house”.
He is further charged with criminal damage to property (by destroying the vase), assault by beating, and using violence to secure entry to the house.
Since 2019, he has not been allowed to attend any of Harry's concerts or appearances and was also banned from contacting or posting about him on social media.
Harry previously told courts he was felt “scared” and “very uncomfortable” when Pablo, who is homeless, slept outside his house and posted handwritten notes through his letter box.
He said the whole ordeal had begun when he took pity on Pablo after spotting him sleeping at a bus stop, and tried to help him by offering him money to stay in a hotel and get some food.
"I thought it was sad that someone so young, that anyone was sleeping rough at the bus stop when it was cold," Harry said. "I felt sorry for him.
"That evening I pulled up in my car next to the bus stop and I offered him some money so that he could get a hotel or some food."