18 thoughts everyone has while watching Gogglebox Ireland
Gogglebox Ireland is a delight.
There was a lot of fear in the air before the first episode aired, as we tend to have a habit of ruining everything here in Ireland. Luckily, this was not the case, as last week's episode was great.
Given that we're a very predictable nation, it's likely that the same few thoughts are going to crop up each week while watching the show.
Here's 18 thoughts you're likely to have while watching Gogglebox Ireland.
1. Well the couches in this house are nothing short of shite.
2. How are they all allowed to eat their dinner in the sitting room? I'd be shot.
3. You'd think they would've hoovered the place and given it a bit of a tidy before the cameras arrived.
4. I should be on Gogglebox, I'd be gas.
5. Wearing heels in the house watching telly? You're fooling no one but yourself, love.
6. If anyone in this house took out the guitar and started a singsong during the ad break, I'd have them committed.
7. This isn't as good as the British version but lookit, we're trying our best and that's all that matters.
8. Can't for the life of me figure out who's doing the voiceover. I know her and it's doing my nut in.
9. They'd definitely catch one of us farting if we were on it. Most likely myself.
10. Well if they're drinking on a weeknight then it's ok for me to do it as well.
11. Jesus they get some amount of takeaways in that house.
12. You'd never sit watching telly all dolled up like that. Dressing gown, slippers and a blanket is the height of sophistication.
13. I wonder have we any biscuits? No, I won't. I'll be good.
14. I'm trying, but I can't get past the fact that they have a coffee table BUILT INTO THEIR COUCH.
15. I wonder do they edit out the parts where they go to town on the state of Irish television.
16. Imagine the irony of this programme being terrible because Irish television overall is terrible. Alanis Morissette would have a field day.
17. Does literally everyone in the world have a dog except me? Life is so unfair.
18. They've blatantly taken out the fancy cutlery for filming. Nobody lays out their biscuits on a plate with a doyley.
Images via TV3