The two-ingredient Nutella brownies that will make Sunday so much better
We are more than a little obsessed with Nutella – and who can blame us, really?
That explains why our ears perk up at the mere mention of the chance to use it in a recipe.
So when we came across this brownie one, that only requires Nutella and eggs, we had to try it. And guys, not only does it only take 20 minutes to make, it actually yields the tastiest, yummiest brownies we've have ever had.
They are less dense than many regular brownies, and have a gorgeous hint of hazelnuts and will actually really impress anyone you make them for (even yourself, we dare say).
Fancy a little treat today? Here's how:
Two Ingredient Nutella Brownies
4 extra-large eggs
1 cup Nutella
What You Do
1. Preheat your oven to 225 C.
2. In an electric mixer, beat the eggs and a pinch of salt on high for about five minutes, until they’ve taken on a super-fluffy, pale, mousse-like consistency.
3. Pour the Nutella into a heat-safe bowl and microwave for a minute, stirring at the 30-second mark, so it gets thin and runny.
4. With the electric mixer set to medium, slowly drizzle the Nutella into the egg/salt mixture (this will dramatically reduce the size of the egg mixture, but that’s fine).
5. Pour the batter into a greased 8″x8″ pan and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Serve dusted with powdered sugar.
(Recipe via Ramshackleglam.com)