This 3-ingredient "Nutella" freezer fudge sounds too good to be true
Fancy a little something sweet right about now?
But on the flip side, you are also trying to somewhat stay on the straight and narrow when it comes to your diet?
Fear not, sweet-toothed ladies, we got you.
This super-easy "Nutella" freezer fudge is not only a breeze to throw together and tastes like chocolate heaven, it is also totally paleo.
Seriously; these healthy nutella fudge cups are smooth, creamy and melt in your mouth delicious, and also, even better, ridiculously simple to whip up and contain no butter, dairy, condensed milk, white sugar or flour.
Yup; that's right. Talk about having your cake and eating it too.
- 2 cups chocolate hazelnut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Sea salt, to top (optional)
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with six-muffin liners and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, melt your hazelnut butter with coconut oil. Stir through your pure maple syrup and mix until fully incorporated.
- Divide mixture evenly amongst the lined muffin cups and place in the freezer for 2 minutes to firm up slightly and enjoy!
(Recipe and images via Thebigmansworld.com)