3 easy-to-make whiskey cocktails for the inevitable night-in you're having
You enjoying your night in? Of course you are. Sure, where else would you be?
No need to get down about it though, because you can still have a swell ol' time in your gaff, with max six people, social distancing, while whipping up some tasty whiskey cocktails with minimal ingredients.
Jack Daniel's have recently announced their latest drinks offering, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Apple, so in order to celebrate, we've delved deep into their mixed drinks offerings and found three of the tastiest (and easiest!) whiskey cocktails.
Enjoy them, yeah? In moderation, obviously.
1. Honey Smash
- 50ml Jack Daniel's Honey
- 12ml lemon juice
- 12ml simple syrup
- Mint leaves
- Crushed ice
1. 1/2 fill a cocktail shaker with cubed ice. Add all ingredients and shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds
2. 2/3 fill a highball glass with crushed ice, and strain the liquid into the glass
3. Add mint sprig to garnish
2. Lynchburg Lemonade
- 35ml Jack Daniel's Old No. 7
- 12ml triple sec
- 12ml fresh lemon juice
1. 3/4 fill a highball glass with cubed ice, and pour Old No. 7 over ice
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir, before adding a lemon wedge to garnish
And finally, one for the no-frills among us...
3. Jack Apple & Tonic
- 35ml Jack Daniel's Tennessee Apple
- Schweppes Tonic water
- Apple slice
1. Fill a highball glass with cubed ice, and pour 35.5ml of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Apple
2.Top up with Schweppes Tonic water, and garnish with a slice of fresh apple
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Apple 70cl is available now from Dunnes Stores, Tesco and O’Briens.