This Baileys Almande Iced Coffee Tahini Twist cocktail is making us SO thirsty
There's nothing better than a well put together cocktail.
If you're like us, then you might treat yourself from time to time and have a few cocktails with the girls, however there's nothing quite like sitting at home, sipping on a cocktail that you just made.
Let's be honest, it just makes you feel fancy even if you're sitting in your jammies with spot cream on your face.
We've just discovered a delicious cocktail made with a brand new Baileys flavour - Baileys Almande - and we can't wait to try it.
Here's the recipe if you want to give it a go:
- 75ml Baileys Almande
- 100ml Coldbrew coffee
- 100g Muscavado sugar
- 50g Coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Tahini paste, smooth
- Cubed ice
- For the caramel: blend 50g coconut milk with 1/2 teaspoon tahini paste. Strain.
- Add 100g muscovado sugar to a medium pan on medium heat.
- Stir in coconut milk and stir for one minute.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 minutes and allow to cool .
- Add caramel to the bottom of your glass and then fill to the top with ice cubes.
- Fill glass halfway with coldbrew coffee.
- Fill remaining half with Baileys Almande.
- Drizzle over another spoonful of tahini caramel.
- For added wow factor and to really impress your guests, drizzle melted vegan white chocolate around the rim of the glass.