These banana bread pancakes should be the only thing getting you out of bed this morning
Easy like a Monday morning.
It's Monday, well done for making it here. And now, as a little reward for battling it through actually waking up, I present you with the best brekkie ever.
Yeah it might be a little difficult to make when you're rushing out the door but whatever, it's worth it.
I give you banana bread pancakes with chocolate chips and maple syrup.
- 1 very ripe banana and a few slices for garnish
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plant-based milk e.g. rice milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (and more for drizzling on top)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed hazelnut (more for garnish)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
From the Elephantastic Vegan, this recipe is so simple to follow (with step-by-step pictures) and you can check it out here.
We expect pics so do tweet us @herdotie and try not to burn the kitchen down, we know it's still early.