Cake batter dip (the ONLY way to celebrate that January is over)
So long, January.
Seriously, there are only so many matcha lattes and vegan curries a girl can take before she needs to re-tox and live a little.
And if this is you too, step right this way, because we have just found the most amazing thing in the world to scoff on these dark evenings.
Say hello to cake batter dip – easily the most delicious thing you have never yet tasted.
It's basically a cake – in batter form, mixed with cream cheese and topped with colourful sprinkles – ready for you to dunk biscuits, fruit or berries into.
Fingers are acceptable dipping tools too.
- 1 box cake mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz whipped cake topping
- ⅓ cup milk
- dippers - such as pretzels, strawberries, fruit or cookies
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer beat the cream cheese and whipped topping until combined and smooth
- Using a wooden spoon stir in cake mix and milk until well combined - it will be very thick (add more milk a teaspoon at a time if you want to make it a preferred consistency)
- Transfer to serving bowl and add sprinkles on top
- Serve with dippers
(Recipe via Like Mother, Like Daughter)