We have the easiest pancake recipe, AND it's healthy
Three ingredients that's all you need.
We kid you not, this is the easiest pancake recipe around, believe us we looked.
Every year around this time (the day before Pancake Tuesday) we find ourselves frantically googling recipes, and freaking out because there's no flour in the house.
Well have no fear, we've got you sorted.
What you need:
- 2 Eggs 1 banana (Told you we weren't kidding)
- Frying pan
- 10 minutes (if that).
What to do:
- Mush up the banana in a bowl , the riper the better for this part (obvious mushing tip)
- Whisk the two eggs together then add the mushy banana goodness
- Heat up the pan and spray some fry light (because we're being SO healthy)
- Pour the pancake mix into the pan and flip as you see fit (we can't help you with flipping skills)
This mix make around two to three pancakes, depending on the size of your pan, and we recommend adding a little sprinkle of cinnamon for flavour.
And as we're being so healthy, lash on the golden syrup too. You only live once.