Frozerol: frozen Aperol Spritz tastes just as STUN as it sounds, trust us
Summer is here and that means one thing, Aperol Spritz.
Once we feel that sweet sun on our skin, our hand uncontrollably reaches for the ingredients to dish up this tasty beverage and now, we have Frozerol. Frozen Aperol Spritz to provide us with an even more refreshing taste.
Frozerol is the unofficially official name now given to frozen Aperol Spritz that resembles a slushie-like consistency (hat tip to Good Housekeeping for this one) and so, it's important we're down with the kids in terms of the new slang.
So, how do we make this sweet drink?
Well, it's actually pretty simple.
- Chop up the ice lollies and remove the sticks.
- Place all the lollies in a food processor until they're mashed up.
- Add half the Aperol (100ml), all the ice and the prosecco into the mashed lollies.
- Again, whizz it all up until it resembles a slushie-like consistency.
- Add the remaining Aperol (100ml) and stir.
- Put the mix into a jug and serve with orange wedges and garnish.
Images - Pinterest.