This ice cream and candyfloss burrito is honestly the dream dessert
Have you ever wondered what the perfect dessert looks like?
Well, allow me to introduce you to the ice cream and candyfloss burrito.
Because heaven exists lads.
Here's the delicious recipe:
What you'll need:
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 scoops rainbow sherbet (or flavor of choice)
- 1 oz. packaged cotton candy (1/2 oz. blue, and 1/2 oz. pink)
- 1/2 cup fruit-flavored cereal
- 1/2 cup rainbow candy sprinkles
What you'll do:
1. Place scoops of ice cream and sherbet on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze until scoops are set, about 10 minutes.
2. Wearing food-safe gloves, open folded piece of cotton candy through the middle (making a larger, flatter rectangle). Place on a sheet of wax paper (so cotton candy doesn’t stick to surface), and layer the different colors. You should have an 8- x 12-inch “sheet” of cotton candy.
3. Place half of the cereal and candy sprinkles down the center of cotton candy. Top with scoops of ice cream and sherbet; sprinkle again with remaining half cereal and candy sprinkles.
4. Roll cotton candy as you would a burrito. Fold one end over top of ice cream (folding rectangle almost in half), tuck sides in toward center, and roll the rest of the way, tucking all of the goodies inside with the “seam” at the bottom). Cut in half, and serve immediately (the cotton candy will start to dissolve after a few minutes, so get it while it lasts).
Recipe courtesy of HelloGiggles.