These no-bake Nutella truffles are PERFECT for a Saturday night treat
Sometimes, we all need a little chocolate to see us through.
And if that is you today, we have rooted out just the recipe for it.
These Nutella truffles are not only ridiculously easy to make, but they also require no more than three little ingredients, making them the perfect treat to whip up anytime you need a little something chocolate-y to take the edge of things.
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons Nutella (or other chocolate spread)
- 6-8 ounces melting chocolate
- Sprinkles, optional
- Place Oreos and Nutella in a food processor. Process until a smooth mixture remains and a ball starts to form while the processor is running. This will take at least a minute, depending on your food processor.
- If truffle mixture is too soft to roll, chill for 15 minutes. Otherwise, scoop 1 tablespoon balls of truffle dough onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Chill at least one hour.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip each truffle in the chocolate, tap off excess, and place back on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sprinkles, if desired. Chill to set. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
(Recipe via Crazyforcrust.com)