These no-bake Snickers slices are heaven in a pan
If you are looking for an easy(ish) and really delicious baking project to undertake today, we got you, ladies.
These no-bake Snickers slices are so good you'll have to stop yourself from eating them all at once. (Just have a piece every afternoon at 3pm... and again at 5pm... and maybe just one more before you brush your teeth... )
- 2 cup milk chocolate melts
- 145 g smooth peanut butter
- 200 g white marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 400 g jersey caramels
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Line a 28cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Put 1 cup of the chocolate melts plus 3 tablespoons of the peanut butter into a heatproof bowl. Microwave for one minute, stir and heat again for another 20 seconds or until it's all smooth and melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the base of the pan and put it in the freezer for about five minutes, or until it's set.
- In a clean bowl, place the marshmallows and microwave them for one minute (or until melted.) Stir in 1/4 cup of peanut butter and add the icing sugar.
- Stir the marshmallow mixture with a wooden spoon until it all combines to form a sticky dough. Press the dough onto the top of the first chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle that layer with peanuts and press them in with your fingers.
- Put the caramels and cream into a saucepan and melt over a medium heat until it is all smooth and combined. Pour the caramel layer on top of the sticky marshmallow dough layer.
- Put it in the freezer for about five minutes, or until set.
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the remaining 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons of peanut butter in the microwave. Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the set caramel layer.
- Refrigerate it for 10 - 15 minutes, or until set. Cut it into bars and eat it.
Here's even a handy video on just how easy these babies are to make:
For more delicious sweet treats, make sure you hop on over to our Pinterest page and follow us there too.