1 month ago
We're spending our Saturday night in making this one-pot gooey Reese's cake
Just LOOK at it.
The gooey, chocolatey dessert is perfect if you're staying in one night over the weekend and is actually surprisingly easy to whip up.
We found this recipe on Delish, and we actually just can't get enough.
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 cup peanut butter chips
- Cooking spray, for Crock-Pot
- 1/3 cup melted peanut butter, for garnish
- 10 mini Reese's cups, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped Reese's pieces
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix. Whisk to combine. Add milk, eggs, sour cream, peanut butter, vanilla and salt and mix until smooth. Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Grease the bowl of Crock-Pot with nonstick cooking spray. Add batter to Crock-Pot and smooth top with spatula. Cook on low for 3 1/2 to 4 hours checking at 3 hours to make sure the edges aren’t burning. Cake can be kept on warm for up to 4 hours before serving. The finished cake should be set on the sides and still gooey in the center.
- Drizzle with peanut butter and garnish with Reese’s cups and Reese's Pieces Serve.