Reese's stick ice creams exist and we've never felt love like this before
Can we take a minute?
If you're a lover of all that is deliciously peanut butter and usually wrapped in a succulent chocolate cup, which is then delicately placed into orange packaging... you're in for a real treat.
And by treat, we mean overwhelming surprise.
And by that, we mean this.
Yes, folks, HB Good Humor has created a Reese's dessert bar and we're in a state of shock.
"Made with Real REESE'S Peanut Butter Swirl! Frozen dessert bar blended with REESE'S peanut butter sauce and covered in signature Good Humor cake coating. A perfect combination of flavours, peanut butter and chocolatey goodness in every bite," reads the description.
Now, the only downside is that these beauties appear to only be available in supermarkets in the US *sigh* but, we're now aware that they exist and so, it's one to keep our eyes open for and our fingers crossed that they'll land here.
Speaking of Reese's, if you're in the mood for rolling up your sleeves and cooking up a storm, then you need to create this no bake, no hassle, intensely chocolate Reese's cheesecake.
- 300g cream cheese
- 120g peanut butter
- 30g melted butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 200g whipping cream
- 10 chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 200g chopped Oreo cookie crumbs
- Butterscotch sauce
1. Chop up the Oreos (without their filling) into fine crumbs and pour melted butter over them until they're nice and moist. Press the mix into a pan to form the base.
2. Whip your cream cheese for a few minutes until it's light and fluffy and then add the smooth peanut butter until the mix is super smooth. Then add the vanilla extract and the whipping cream and continue to whip for a few more minutes.
3. Add chopped Reese's peanut butter cups to the bowl and stir until totally mixed. Pour the mixture into the base in the tin.
4. Stick in the fridge for at least two hours until completely chilled. Remove and drizzle with as much butterscotch sauce as you desire.