Slutty brownies are a thing and prepare to SALIVATE over them
We are no strangers to whipping up a batch of brownies when the chocolate cravings get the better of us.
Love brownies too? (And let's be fair, who doesn't?). Well, then feast your eyes on the outrageously delicious slutty brownie.
Apparently the original recipe of these bad-boys can be traced back to 2011, when blogger The Londoner, claimed: "They're called slutty brownies because they're oh so easy, and more than a little bit filthy."
If you have a serious sweet tooth, let's just leave it here: You NEED to make these:
1 pound chocolate chip cookie dough
1/3 cup sprinkles
1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
1 box brownie mix
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Knead together the cookie dough and sprinkles to distribute the sprinkles evenly. Press the cookie dough into the pan, creating an even layer. Top the cookie dough with Oreos, being sure to pack them as close together as possible.
- In another mixing bowl, combine brownie mix with water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Pour batter over the cookie dough and Oreo layers evenly. Use a spatula to flatten the top and make sure that batter has filled every nook.
- Bake brownies for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Once the brownies are cool, heat the cream in microwave just until it starts to simmer. Add the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Pour ganache over cooled brownies and let set for a couple minutes. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.
For more delicious recipes and baking-ideas, make sure you follow us on Pinterest.
(Idea via SluttyBrowniesRecipe.com)