This Disney princess-inspired boozy brunch sounds like a dream come true
Calling all princesses!
Whether it's because of the nostalgia, the magic or the beauty of the princesses, we will always have a special place in our hearts for all things Disney.
Which is why we were particularly excited to hear about a Disney-inspired brunch that is arriving in London.
The event - called When You Wish Upon A Brunch - takes place at The Aeronaut.
It costs £32 per person to attend, promising an afternoon with plenty of "toe-tapping singalongs, bottomless brunch and lashings of booze."
Included in the price is three hours of unlimited Bloody Marys, Mimosas or Laines Beer - as well as one dish off the menu.
The menu includes:
- Healthy Breakfast - smashed avocado, chili, poached eggs, sourdough bread
- Veg Breakfast - eggs, hash browns, beans, mushrooms, tomato, buttered spinach
- Full English - eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, garlic mushrooms, tomato
- Eggs Florentine - spinach, eggs, hollandaise sauce
- Eggs Royale - smoked salmon, eggs, hollandaise
The description for the event reads:
"Whether you’re a demure princess or dashing hero on your noble steed, Impossible Things Entertainment invite you for an afternoon of toe-tapping singalongs, bottomless brunch and lashings of booze!
"Jive along with our fabulous theatrical troupe as they perform classic skits and your favourite toe-tapping fairytale tunes.
"Arrive in costume if you can, by golden carriage or the Number 70 Bus!"
If you're looking for more information, click here.