This job wants to pay you to eat Cadbury's chcocolate and Oreos all day
This sounds class.
Imagine it being your job to just sit and eat chocolate all day? How class would it be to taste the scrumptious new creations that Cadbury's is dishing out?
If that sounds like the greatest job in the world to you, then you might be in luck.
Mondelēz International, the company that owns Cadbury, Oreo, Green & Blacks and Milka, is looking for chocolate tasters.
According to the job advertisement, this is what the job will entail:
"Our Chocolate Tasters are key in helping Mondelez perfect and launch an entirely new product all over the world by tasting and providing feedback just like our consumers. You will work alongside approximately 11 Chocolate Tasters and a panel leader; sharing opinions and collaborating with others to reach an agreement on taste."
No experience is needed for the job and full training will also be provided.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Be able to taste chocolate products and give objective and honest feedback
- Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products
- Be consistent in the results given
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct
The one thing though - the job is based in Berkshire in the UK. It's a part-time position and you can find more info on it here.