A shop is selling a 1kg jar of Nutella for less than €5
Well, this sounds delightful.
While we all try to be as healthy as we can day to day, there comes a time when you just say, f*ck it, and eat Nutella out of the jar with a spoon.
Haven't been there before? Michael from Love Island has:
— Love Island (@LoveIsland) June 11, 2019
It's a sweet treat that we all enjoy, whether it's from the jar, in a sandwich or dribbled on some cake. Delish.
If you're a Nutella fan then you'll love what Morrison's in the UK is offering.
1kg of Nutella ???? pic.twitter.com/ePDvV25lL7
— Carla ? (@MyCowbell) August 3, 2019
OK yes, while your only option to get your hands on this baby is to fly over to the UK, it's still a pretty sweet deal considering it only comes in at £4 (€5).
Whether you get this delicious jar of Nutella or not, we have Nutella on the brain, so we did a little digging and found a super simple recipe for brownies. Enjoy!
Two Ingredient Nutella Brownies
4 extra-large eggs
1 cup Nutella
What You Do
1. Preheat your oven to 225 C.
2. In an electric mixer, beat the eggs and a pinch of salt on high for about five minutes, until they’ve taken on a super-fluffy, pale, mousse-like consistency.
3. Pour the Nutella into a heat-safe bowl and microwave for a minute, stirring at the 30-second mark, so it gets thin and runny.
4. With the electric mixer set to medium, slowly drizzle the Nutella into the egg/salt mixture (this will dramatically reduce the size of the egg mixture, but that’s fine).
5. Pour the batter into a greased 8″x8″ pan and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Serve dusted with powdered sugar.
(Recipe via Ramshackleglam.com)