We dare you to not eat all the mixture for this Malteser fudge before it sets
This couldn't be easier to make.
Having friends over? Or going visiting somewhere and want to bring something homemade?
Fudge. Fudge all the way, ladies.
And this easy (and oh-so-delicious) fudge recipe is nothing short of perfect.
The best bit? It only requires three little ingredients, all of which you might even have in your kitchen already (or certainly will get hold of in your local supermarket).
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 375g dark chocolate
- 100g Maltesers
- Line a slice tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- Add the condensed milk and dark chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between. Mix until the mixture is smooth. Gently stir through the Maltesers.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared slice tin and set in the fridge for two hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
(Recipe and images via Bargainmums.com.au)