Seven businesses have been ordered to close over food safety concerns
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) has announced the closure of seven food businesses in Ireland over the past month.
The closures were enforced due to each businesses breeching Irish food legislation guidelines.
These seven businesses were closed between December 5 - December 27, 2017.
They were served with closure orders immediately due to dangers their businesses possessed to both the public and their health.
Two of the seven food businesses were located in Dublin, with the other six ranged from Cork to Louth.
The list is as follows:
- Ruposhe Indian Restaurant, 1 Whitworth Road Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
- Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant, 1 Church Street Douglas, Cork.
- Boojum Food Stall, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Dublin 15.
- China Town, Main Street Castlebellingham, Louth.
- Tigh Giblin (kitchen and food prep area only), Bruach Na Habhainn Spiddal, Galway.
- Cartons Daybreak, Clonhenritt Camolin, Wexford.
- Athboy Pizza's, Main Street Athboy, Meath
You can check out all food closures here.