Family Forced To Flee Home After Woman Finds World's Deadliest Spiders Crawling Out Of Banana
If you're a fan of bananas, we apologise in advance…
Consi Taylor, her husband and two young children were forced to flee their home in England after spiders hatched from the banana she was eating.
The 29-year-old was at her home in Hampton, South-West London, when she spotted what she believed to be mould in the middle of the banana. Upon closer inspection of the fruit, which she had just purchased from her local Sainsbury's supermarket, Consi quickly realised the white spots on the fruit's skin was a colony of spiders.
'I got halfway through the banana when I saw something white on the skin. I thought it was mould but when I had a closer look I saw some funny looking spots," she told The Sun.
"I had a closer look and was horrified to see they were spiders."
The creatures dropped from the table and onto the carpet, forcing the Taylors to quickly leave their home.
Dubbed 'the banana spider', the Brazilian wandering spider is the most venomous arachnid in the world, and is known to kill it's victim in the less than one hour after it bites.
When Taylor reported the problem, Sainsbury's offered her a £10 compensation, before then paying for her home to be fumigated and putting the family up in a hotel for the duration.
We did try to warn you… We're never eating bananas again.