Life | LOL | 2 weeks ago
Irish mam sends daughter hilarious texts after accidentally drinking dog medicine
A lesson in keeping things in the right box...

A lesson in keeping things in the right box...

Most of us can picture our own mothers doing this.

An Irish woman texted her daughter in a panic after accidentally drinking dog medicine instead of cough medicine, and all because it was in the wrong box.

Ciara Maxwell's mother Helen sent her a picture of the medicine, which in fairness looks a lot like a cough bottle if you didn't read the label.

The medicine was actually for their pet dogs skin rash so we can understand how panic may have arisen.

Advertisement

After ringing the vet who advised her to ring a doctor, Helen was told she'd be just fine, although she may start barking...

Cheers to Ciara Maxwell for sending this one. If you've got something you'd like to share, get in touch on Twitter, Facebook or Email Megan.Roantree@her.ie.

Read more about:

dog, Irish Mammy