Planning Your Dream Wedding? These Are The Irish Award-Winning Suppliers You Need To Know
Following the loved-up weekend, we’re sure a few Facebook friends have popped the question, or been the one to say yes.
While it’s all fun and games on the big day, getting there can be a little stressful. That is until you have a run-down on this year’s award winners at the annual weddingsonline Awards 2015.
Voted by more than 30,000 brides and grooms, your day-to-be is guaranteed to be a success with this useful supplier’s guide at hand.
For a list of all 36 award-winners, click here, but we round-up some of the more crucial names you need to know…
Have a friend who is tying the knot? You never know, your tips could be her ‘something borrowed’.
Category Awards: weddingsonline Awards 2015
- Band of the Year - Pink Champagne Band
- Bridalwear Supplier of the Year - Edel Tuite Bridal Design
- Cake Designer of the Year - Amazing Cakes
- Castle Venue of the Year - Lough Rynn Castle Hotel
- Church Singer of the Year - Sinead Nic Gabhann
- DJ of the Year - Stevie Dee Wedding DJ
- Floral Designer of the Year - A Room in Bloom
- Jewellery & Accessory Designer of the Year - Allure Online Shop
- Photographer of the Year - Bruno Rosa Photography
- Stationery Designer of the Year - Love Letters
- Wedding Planner of the Year - Sharon Mc Meel
- Weddings Abroad Supplier of the Year - I Do Knot - Malta
- Overall Wedding Supplier of the Year - Bruno Rosa Photography
Overall Venue of the Year - Armada Hotel