Someone has ranked the penis size of men from all over the world
We once brought you the tale of Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, the Mexican man who supposedly has the largest penis in the world.
It's safe to say that Roberto and his 18.9 inch baloney pony wouldn't feature on the map you see below, because this is a map of the world's average erect penis sizes. Or as Roberto would probably call it, a map of needle dicks.
Published by Mandatory, here are some of the most, ahmm, important scientific findings from the map that reveals which countries have the men with the biggest beef bayonets.
- The proper way to measure is from tip of the penis to the very bottom of the pubic bone.
- The global average is 5.5 inches, which is also the average size in the UK.
- The most well hung country in the study is the Democratic Republic of Congo, with an average of 7.1 inches.
- On average, South America is the most well hung continent (6.36 inches).
- North Korea has the smallest penises on average (3.8 inches). Don't let them hear you say that out loud though.
- Only 3% of men worldwide are over 8 inches and only 6% of men actually need extra large condoms.
You can see the whole map of average penis sizes below. If it's too small for you, just click to enlarge.
So to speak.