The most Instagrammed tourist spot in the world has been revealed
We can't say we're surprised.
Almost everyone has a bucket list of places to go and things to see. For a lot of people Disneyland will be top of their list.
So we weren't all that surprised to hear that it is the tourist attraction that has been most uploaded to Instagram. In fact, there is currently a staggering 12 million posts about this one resort on the media sharing site, according to a recent study.
In fairness, it's pretty magical.
Interestingly, among the top 20 tourist spots on Instagram, there is a recurring Disney theme. Walt Disney World Resort in Florida came in second, with 4,703,248 posts.
Tokyo Disney Resort came in 10th and Disneyland Paris placed at 18.
Other tourist attractions that made the list include Central Park and Big Ben. Sadly nowhere in Ireland made the list.
Here are the top 20 most Instagrammed locations across the world:
1. Disneyland, California, USA
2. Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, Florida, USA
3. Central Park, New York, USA
4. Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
5. Universal Studios, Florida, USA
6. Times Square, New York, USA
7. Big Ben, London, UK
8. London Eye, London, UK
9. Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
10. Tokyo Disney Resort, Tokyo, Japan
11. Louvre, Paris, France
12. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, USA
13. Empire State Building, Manhattan, New York, USA
14. Brooklyn Bridge, New York, USA
15. Burjkhalifa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
16. Hyde Park, London, UK
17. Notre Dame de Paris, Paris, France
18. Disneyland Paris, Paris, France
19. Tower Bridge, London, UK