21 Things You'll Hear At An Adele Concert
Adele is nice.
She can sing very well and writes a decent song. There isn't a household on the planet that doesn't have at least one of her albums, probably.
Adele plays Dublin's 3Arena (twice) this weekend. If you were lucky enough to get tickets, here's what you'll be hearing at the O2/Point/3Arena.
1. Did you check us in on Facebook? Be sure and tag Adele as well.
2. In all seriousness though, she's some woman.
3. Did you hear she had the runs when she was in Belfast? I brought a box of Imodium just in case.
4. I hope she does Someone Like You.
5. I wish she'd give winged eyeliner tutorials.
6. God forgive me but I hope she gets heartbroken again because THINK OF THE ALBUM SHE'D WRITE!
7. I remember when she was on Myspace. I'm a true fan, not like all these blow-ins.
8. I wonder where she's staying tonight? Will she go out, do you think?
9. Actually BURSTING for the toilet now. I don't care, I'm using the mens.
10. Look at her with the cup of tea, she's still great craic even without the drink.
11. Think I saw her fella out by the bar, isn't it well for him? Kept man.
12. Did you see that photo of her face upside-down? Terrifying.
13. I wish I could only have one name. Not sure Sinéad would set me apart from everyone else though.
14. I've a naggin in my bag.
15. We should go up the front, she might smile at us!
16. Look at yer man on the guitar. Decent.
17. I'd nearly go the second night and see is she as good.
18. I don't care, I'm buying a t-shirt and wearing it to work on Monday.
19. She'd be some woman to go on the piss with.
20. Can't believe she's only 27.
21. You definitely checked us in on Facebook, didn't you?