21 things you're guaranteed to hear at a Bruce Springsteen concert
Our second favourite Bruce is in town (the first being Forsyth, obviously).
Even though we still haven't gotten over the GB situation (Garth Brooks, but also Great Britain stealing our six counties), it's nice to have Bruce Springsteen in town to distract us all from our impending mortality.
There's a certain type of person that attends a Bruce Springsteen concert and I'm pretty sure I can narrow down the conversation pieces you'll be overhearing this weekend.
1. I'm not standing up the front, you'll be pushed and shoved all over the place.
2. My God if I'm looking like that at 66 I'll be doing well.
3. There's your man from The Sopranos on the guitar.
4. Did you know he was born in the USA? Hahahahahahaha.
5. What do you mean I'm not appropriately dressed? Sure I'm after putting on a New Jersey in honour of him.
6. You would. Wouldn't you though? Ah you would. He's a ride.
7. Why is everyone booing? Oh no wait, they're saying his name. Nevermind.
8. No, that's it, I'm not drinking another drop now. The queue for the bathrooms is a JOKE.
9. Did you tag us in on Facebook? Go on, we'll take a selfie as well.
10. Odds on Bruce hitting Coppers after this? We might as well stick the head in just in case?
11. I'd nearly get tickets for Sunday night as well, is it sold out?
12. Look at your man over there with the Bruce tattoo, Jesus now that's commitment.
13. MAYO FOR SAM!
14. Did you see the photo of him at the gym earlier? You can tell he's been on the cross trainer.
15. Raging we didn't get the naggins in. That security fella had it in for us. Prick.
16. Really hope he does Bridge Over Troubled Water.
17. Say what you want, but the man knows how to rock a tight pair of jeans.
18. Have you Shazam there and we find out the name of this one?
19. There'll be chips on the way home anyway, I'm famished.
20. Three and a half hours. I shit you not. My God, he's some man.
21. In fairness, he's much better than Garth Brooks.