The Spice Girls share sneak peek of tomorrow's Croke Park gig and we are too pumped
SPICE UP YOUR LIFE.
Tomorrow, the Spice Girls play Croke Park.
They're kicking off their Spice World 2019 tour in none other than the Dublin stadium meaning that Irish fans are going to be the first to know what Geri, Mel B, Mel C, and Emma have got in store for fans for their return.
There'll be tears, there'll be nostalgia, there'll be fully grown women holding each other and screaming.
And so there should be. This is the gig-based experience of the year (after Westlife). It's important. It means something.
And so, in order to get us all pumped for what's to come, the gals have been sharing a few sneak peek behind-the-scenes looks at tomorrow's show.
Or rather, they've shared a couple of photos of themselves getting ready in Croke Park.
Baby Spice shared a selfie of herself standing in front of the stage today.
She also shared a pic of herself getting all glammed up ahead of the gig.
Sporty Spice shared a video of herself driving around the grounds as they get prepared for the big day, while Scary Spice posted some bits of herself in the makeup chair enjoying some well-earned 'GLAMTIME.'
Legit can't wait.
Ahead of tomorrow's show, extensive safety and planning measures have been issued so if you're heading along (and you should be), make sure you adhere to the below.
According to the official press release: "If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Stadium. Queuing in streets around the Stadium will cause disruption to local residents and we appeal to patrons to heed this advice and respect the community living in the vicinity of the stadium."
Strict security checks will be in operation. DO NOT BRING BACKPACKS OR LARGE HANDBAGS. NO BAG LARGER THAN A4 SIZE, EVERYONE WILL BE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
• There will be NO cloakroom or storage facilities on site. Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
• This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
• Show your ticket at the ticket barrier outside the ground for inspection.
• Strict security checks will be in operation. Patrons are especially advised not to bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused entry or experience delays on entry.
Allow additional time to get through security checks
• There are no re-admissions to the concert.
• The Promoters and An Garda Síochána reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
We encourage all fans to walk, bike, or use public transportation to the show, but if you must drive, please carpool.
Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
• As traffic and parking delays are inevitable you are strongly advised to use public transport. (Bus, DART or Luas)
There are no parking facilities available locally.
• Please use city centre car parks and car pool.
• Plan your route in advance and check The AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic on your route.