Sweet Dreams? Spotify Has Revealed The Top 20 Songs That People Listen To Before Going To Sleep
Ed Sheeran is the artist most likely to put you to asleep, according to a new list from Spotify.
The streaming service has said that sleep is one of the most popular categories on the site and have published a list of the top 20 tracks that people use to unwind before they go to bed at night.
And while Sheeran may be used to whipping up a frenzy at his sold-out concerts, it seems that the singer-songwriter is the most popular choice for sleepy-heads, with seven entries in the chart.
Other popular choices include Sam Smith, who has four songs in the list, Ellie Goulding and John Legend.
Here it is in full...
1. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
2. Stay With Me – Sam Smith
3. Love Me Like You Do (from Fifty Shades of Grey) – Ellie Goulding
4. I See Fire – Ed Sheeran
5. I’m Not the Only One – Sam Smith
6. Rain for Sleep – Rain Sounds
7. All of Me – John Legend
8. Earned It (from Fifty Shades of Grey) – The Weeknd
9. Let Her Go – Passenger
10. Skinny Love – Birdy
11. Say Something - A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera
12. FourFiveSeconds – Rihanna, Paul McCartney, Kanye West
13. The A Team – Ed Sheeran
14. Tenerife Sea – Ed Sheeran
15. Give Me Love – Ed Sheeran
16. Lay Me Down – Sam Smith
17. Fix You – Coldplay
18. Photograph – Ed Sheeran
19. Kiss Me – Ed Sheeran
20. Latch (Acoustic) – Sam Smith