The Twenty Biggest Selling Albums Of The Decade Have Been Revealed
Hozier, Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran may seem to have a monopoly on the charts these days but if you back a little further, the line-up is a lot more varied.
The Official Chart Company have revealed that top selling albums of the decade so far (from 2010 to the present) and while there are a few fairly predictable inclusions, there were a few surprises as well.
Do you have all of these in your collection?
1. Adele - 21
2. Take That - Progress
3. Michael Bublé - Christmas
4. Emili Sande - Our Version Of Events
5. Ed Sheeran - X
6. Ed Sheeran - +
7. Rihanna - Loud
8. Michael Bublé - Crazy Love
9. Sam Smith - In The Lonely Hour
10. Bruno Mars - Doo-wops & Hooligans
11. Adele - 19
12. Lady Gaga - The Fame
13. Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
14. Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More
15. Plan B - The Defamation Of Strickland Banks
16. Olly Murs - Right Place, Right Time
17. Jessie J - Who You Are
18. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
19. Florence And The Machine - Lungs
20. One Direction - Up All Night
* The list is based on UK sales from wk 1 2010 and wk 23 2015.