You can now book a weekend's yoga retreat at the stunning Lough Eske Castle
You know the way we all always feel a little (or a lot, tbh) in need of major reset after Christmas?
Between the festive food we've been consuming and the party season leading up to the actual holidays and the winter weather and the general 'Christmas is over' blues, January can be a tough one.
However, we always find it helps to have something to look forward to, and this amazing five-star yoga retreat sounds like just the thing.
Set in the foothills of the Donegal Mountains, a luxury yoga break at the stunning Lough Eske Castle Hotel will take place from January 24th to January 26th 2020, and guys; we really, really want to go.
According to a spokesperson the tranquil retreat is designed to help you 'switch off, reset and relax in blissful luxury' at the lakeside location – and we reckon the package could be the perfect gift for the person looking to beat the January blues.
Guided by advanced Yoga Teacher Tara O'Rourke, the weekend will consist of four yoga classes, suited to all levels and ages. There will also be healthy, locally sourced cuisine for guests, a wellness workshop and a guided mindfulness walk in the forests around the hotel.
Sounds fab? It gets better.
The hotel’s award-winning CARA Organic Beauty Spa offers a fantastic selection of treatments using the holistic ESPA range, as well as a relaxation room, spa facilities and a pool for guests.
Conveniently located just 8 km from Donegal town, the luxury hotel has a plethora of outdoor activities on its doorstep, such as hiking, horse riding and golf.
The wellness weekend yoga package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation, with full Irish breakfast each morning, an evening meal in the award-winning Cedars Restaurant on both nights,
- Access to the leisure facilities
- 2 Vinyasa Flow sessions,
- 2 Gentle Yin Yoga sessions,
- 1 Wellness Workshop
- 1 Guided Mindfulness Walk on the 43 acres of woodland at Lough Eske Castle.
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room from only €299 per person sharing (based on double occupancy)
- Deluxe Double Room from €425 per person (based on single occupancy)
If you want to go to the retreat, but looking to stay elsewhere locally:
Yoga Retreat Package (Excluding accommodation) includes:
- 2 Vinyasa Flow sessions
- 2 Gentle Yin Yoga sessions
- 1 Wellness Workshop
- 1 Guided Mindfulness Walk
- A three course dinner on both evenings and breakfast on both mornings
- Access to the leisure facilities.
All for only €149 per person
For more information or to book, head over to Lough Eske Castle Hotel