One Irish Beauty Brand Just Landed a MAJORLY Exciting UK Spot...
Two of Ireland's most successful makeup artists have added another impressive string to their respective bows.
Paula Callan and Derrick Carberry, who between them boast over three decades in the beauty industry, are the brains behind luxury line Callanberry Makeup Brush Collection, which launched last year.
The line from the duo, who also own a highly-respected beauty academy, features 12 professional brushes in a collection that's a must-have for any makeup enthusiast.
Paula has become a recognised name in international glossy publications including Elle, UK Vogue and Marie Claire, having worked on celebrities like Helena Christensen, Cheryl Cole, Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum (to name but a few).
Derrick, meanwhile, has participated in fashion weeks across the globe, including Milan, Paris and New York, as well as being involved in the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games, the BAFTA’s and the MTV Music Awards. His impressive client list includes celebs such as Kevin Spacey, Elle MacPherson, Girls Aloud and Louise Redknapp.
Now, the Callanberry collection is going global - with an international launch in Selfridges. The iconic Oxford St store will play host to a pop up from Paula and Derrick from now to August 3rd.
As for the brushes? Individual items start from €16 and the full 12 piece collection will set you back €300 - a worthwhile investment for serious beauty fans.
- DETAIL BLENDER (No.03) NATURAL HAIR
- ANGLED BRUSH (No.04) NATURAL HAIR
- LIP BRUSH (No.05) NATURAL HAIR
- MINI BLENDER BRUSH (No.09) NATURAL HAIR
- MEDIUM BLENDER (No.10) NATURAL HAIR
- LARGE BLENDER BRUSH (No.11) NATURAL HAIR
- CONCEALER BLENDER BRUSH (No.12) NATURAL HAIR
- CONCEALER/FOUNDATION BRUSH (No.13) NATURAL HAIR
- ROUND TIP POWDER/FOUNDATION BRUSH (No.16) NATURAL HAIR
- FLAT CONTOUR/POWDER BRUSH (No.17) NATURAL HAIR
- FLUFF POWDER BRUSH (No.18) NATURAL HAIR
- LARGE POWDER (No.20) NATURAL HAIR
To celebrate the pop up, we're hosting a competition for a full set of brushes on our Facebook page right now. Interested? We thought so! You'll find more right here.