One for the weekend: 3 simple whiskey cocktail recipes ideal for the BH
Happy bank holiday, lads. A great time for it, altogether.
And whether you're heading out (safely), staying in (safely), or a mix of the two (safely), you'll be very glad to know that we're coming at you with a trio of whiskey cocktail recipes sure to kick your weekend off in style.
The lads over at Bushmills have very kindly dropped a few recipes into the mix just in time for the BH, ensuring that you won't be short of delicious - and easy - tasty alcoholic drinks this weekend.
Just remember to drink them responsibly, yeah?
Bushmills Berry Smash
- 35ml Bushmills Original
- 15ml lemon juice
- Mint, blackberries and raspberries
- Soda water
- Crushed ice
1. Muddle mint, blackberries and raspberries in a highball glass
2. Add 40ml Bushmills Original, and 15ml lemon juice
3. Add crushed ice and top with soda, and garnish with some leftover raspberries, blackberries and mint
Bushmills Sweet Crimson
- 35ml Black Bush
- 25ml Anam Irish Citrus
- 20ml orange sherbert
- 15ml grenadine
- Apple slices (apple fan garnish)
- Cubed ice
1. Add all ingredients to shaker with ice and shake
2. Strain into a fresh coupe glass
3. Garnish with an apple fan
Bushmills 10 Year Old Tipperary
- 35ml Bushmills 10 Year Old Single Malt
- 12.5ml sweet vermouth
- 12.5ml Green Chartreuse
1. Stir the ingredients over ice until chilled
2. Strain into a fresh glass and garnish with an orange peel twist