Teachers share funniest questions they've gotten from students
Where would we be without our teachers?
Teachers are our everything when we're in school.
In the mundanity and routine that is going to class, having lunches, going back to class and going home, teachers are the bright sparks to make every day a little bit interesting and special.
When we were young and inquisitive in classes with teachers, we can only imagine how our teachers put up with our constant questions about anything we were told or taught.
One teacher in Ballyfermot recently sent us a heartwarming note from one of her students, showing just how much pupils love their teachers.
Spotted on The Irish Mirror, teachers everywhere were asked on Reddit what was the funniest question they were ever asked by a pupil and the answers left on the thread are just brilliant.
Answering anonymously on Reddit, the questions gathered up on the thread were just hilarious and show the innocence of kids perfectly.
1."Wait, aren't rhinos made of mud?"
2."Are bears still real?"
3."How old was the average 18-year old in 1942?"
4. "What do you mean they don't celebrate 4th of July in Australia?"
5. "How old do you have to be to smoke crack?"
6. "What are those pyramid-shaped things in egypt called?"
7. "How do islands not float away?"
8. "Wait, so dragons are real?"
9. "Where is the Great Wall of China?"
10. "Aren't the sun and Moon the same thing?"
Our teachers definitely don't get nearly enough credit!
Read more about: