These 14 Dublin attractions are opening their doors again next week
Planning a day out in Dublin soon?
From Monday, May 10th, we can travel around the country freely (finally!), and if you were thinking of making the trip into the Big Smoke, you will have plenty of places to see and explore – even though shops won't be open again for another week.
One of our very favourite Dublin attractions, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, is celebrating its 5th Birthday this week, and will be open to the public once more from Monday onwards.
The museum, which was the winner of Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction both in 2019 and 2020, is located in the CHQ building in Dublin's Docklands, and is easily reached by car, luas or on foot.
As well as EPIC The Irish Immigration Museum, here are 13 other visitor attractions that will be back open to the public again from next week:
Opening May 10:
- Little Museum of Dublin on Stephen's Green - https://www.littlemuseum.ie/
- Chester Beatty Library in the grounds of Dublin Castle https://chesterbeatty.ie/
- National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts and History at Collins Barracks - https://www.museum.ie/en-IE/
- National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology at Kildare Street - https://www.museum.ie/en-IE/
- National Gallery of Ireland on Merrion Square - https://www.nationalgallery.
- Seamus Heaney: Listen Now Again at the Bank of Ireland Cultural and Heritage Centre on College Green - https://www.nli.ie/en/udlist/
current-exhibitions.aspx? article=0ebd1d65-6087-4f38- a2a0-467de598b745
- The Book of Kells and the Long Room at Trinity College Dublin https://www.tcd.ie/visitors/
- Croke Park GAA Museum & Skyline Tours at Croke Park https://crokepark.ie/tours
Opening later in the week:
- May 11 - Marsh's Library at St Patrick's Cathedral - https://www.marshlibrary.ie/
- May 11 - National Print Museum at Beggars Bush Barracks https://www.
- May 11 - Hugh Lane Gallery, Charlemont House, Parnell Square North - http://www.hughlane.ie/
- May 11 - Temple Bar Gallery & Studios, Temple Bar https://www.templebargallery.
com/news/the-gallery-at- temple-bar-gallery-studios-is- reopening