Ariana Grande invites other performers to Manchester benefit concert
After the horrific attack that claimed the lives of 22 people in Manchester, Ariana Grande has pledged to return for a benefit concert to raise funds for the victims and their families.
However, according to new reports, the singer is said to have invited other performers to join her on stage.
The concert is scheduled to take place on June 4 and Ariana has invited performers such as Jennifer Hudson, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj, Selena Gomez and Chris Brown to join her, according to Hollywood Life.
It is also said that the singer reached out to Miley Cyrus to join her but the Malibu singer is busy on her own tour.
The 23-year-old plans to hold a minute's silence in honour of the victims of last week’s attack and is also said to deliver a speech on the night.
In the aftermath of the attack, Ariana's management released a statement saying the 23-year-old will be suspending her world tour until June 5.
“Due to the tragic events in Manchester, the tour has been suspended until we can further assess the situation and pay our proper respects to those lost,” read the statement.