The Her 'Best Dressed' competition at the Galway Races is back... virtually!
All the glamour from the comfort of your own home.
We're thrilled to announce that the Her 'Best Dressed' competition at the Galway Races is back for another year. Of course, things are different this year, but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate safely and in style. This year's event, on Thursday July 30th, will be a fully interactive and virtual experience for anybody who wants to take part. All the glamour and excitement of a race day from the comfort of your own home, what more could you want?
To enter, all you have to do is snap a picture of yourself as if you were heading to Ladies Day at the Galway Races, then we're asking entrants to make a small donation to a charity of your choice and finally post the entry to Instagram... easy!
We have fantastic prizes on offer for 'Best Dressed' and 'Best Hat' and we're encouraging people to make a day of it and send us in your videos and pics that we can share throughout the day across our social media platforms.
Check out our launch video below:
View this post on Instagram
We’re thrilled to announce that the Her ‘Best Dressed’ competition at the @galwayraces_official is back for another year! All the glamour, all the excitement and all from the comfort of your own home. Join our judges @cassiestokes @gillianfitz and @pamela.ashley.uba on July 30th to celebrate safely and in style. Follow the link in our bio to find out how to enter the #HerVirtualBestDressed competition at the #GalwayRaces
Our judges this year include Her's Cassie Stokes and Gillian Fitzpatrick as well as last year's winner and Miss Galway 2020 Pamela Uba.
Entries are open from 10am and close at 4pm, the finalists will be announced at 5pm and the overall winners will be crowned at 7pm. Prizes and terms and conditions below and we'll see you (virtually) on July 30th.
The Virtual Galway Races Ladies Day 2020
The Her Best Dressed Competition.
- Best Dressed Lady
- Best Hat
- Competition date: Thursday 30th July
- Take a picture of your glamorous self as if you were going to Ladies Day at the Galway Races
- Then we ask you make a small donation to a charity of choice.
- On Instagram post your photograph using the hashtags #HerBestDressed and #IMadeMyDonation then tag the charity of choice, @galway_races and @Herdotie
- Entries open 10am and close at 4pm.
- Finalists announced at 5pm on social media.
- The overall winner of both categories will be announced at 7pm.
- N.B: the finalist’s and overall winner of the Best Dressed and Best Hat need to be available for interview in their race day outfit from 5pm on the day.
Prizes: Provided by Galmont Hotel & Spa