#Covid-19: Fáilte Ireland launch series of supports for businesses in the tourism industry
Including advice on accessing financial assistance and guidance to ensure health and safety of staff and visitors.
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a huge impact on the economy in Ireland and the tourism industry is just one of many that has been severely affected.
With pubs and restaurants ordered to close and restrictions on domestic and international travel, businesses in the industry have had to adapt as best as they can to meet the challenging circumstances.
To help them do so, Fáilte Ireland has set up a support hub to respond to the most urgent challenges and threats faced by tourism businesses in Ireland.
The support hub includes:
- Expert advice on managing business liquidity and cost containment
- Information on accessing financial assistance and managing HR risk
- Step-by-step guides on how to manage temporary business closure, temporary lay-offs and redundancies, if required
- Guidance on managing further revenue shocks and jumpstarting sales for recovery
- Information on accessing Government supports
- Practical operational guidance for businesses on steps they can take to help ensure the health and safety of their staff and visitors
All of the supports can be accessed through a customised support hub here and will be continuously updated as the situation with the Covid-19 pandemic evolves.