Russell Hobbs and Emma Bridgewater have teamed up again – and Santa, are you listening?
Back in 2019, Russell Hobbs and Emma Bridgewater launched their now iconic polka-dot kettle, followed shortly after by a toaster.
The adorable pair is sitting proudly on thousands of kitchen counters up and down the land – adding a cheerful touch to even the grimmest of Monday mornings.
And now – just in time for jotting down rough drafts for our Christmas lists – the duo has launched a Food Preparation Collection in the much-loved Polka Dot print.
The collection consists of a stand mixer and 3-in-1 blender – in other words, the ideal gift for any keen foodie or baker.
“We are delighted to have further extended our stunning collaborative Russell Hobbs and Emma Bridgewater ranges to include everyday kitchen appliances," says Faye Jones, UK Brand Manager at Russell Hobbs.
"We’ve recently seen the consumer uplift in the home baking and cooking especially with products that make your life a little easier. Time and time again, Emma Bridgewater designs brighten up the home.”
Key features of the 3-in-1 Hand Blender:
- 500ml chopping bowl and 700ml capacity beaker for versatile usage
- Stainless steel: rust-free, durable and long-lasting, ideal for frequent use
- Whisk attachment powerful 500W motor and two speeds plus a pulse motion
Key features of the Stand Mixer:
- 5L stainless steel mixing bowl
- 10-speed settings and a pulse mode
- Three removable attachments; fibreglass flat beater, dough hook and balloon whisk for all your baking needs.
- A 1000W motor powers a planetary mixing action to ensure no mixture is missed.
Keen to treat yourself or someone who deserves a special treat?
The Polka Dot Stand Mixer retails for €249.99, while the 3-in-1 Hand Blender is available at €84.99
The Russell Hobbs and Emma Bridgewater collection is available from independent electrical retailers nationwide.