Terms & Conditions
1. Use of this site
"You" means you, the user of the HER.ie Site and "Your" shall be interpreted accordingly. "We/Us" means HER.ie and "Our" shall be interpreted accordingly. "HER.ie Site" shall have the meaning as set out above. "User Information" means the personal details which may be provided by You to Us via the HER.ie Site. "Users" means the users of the HER.ie Site collectively and/or individually as the context admits. "Website" means a site on the World Wide Web.
3. Acceptable Use
You agree that any use by You of the HER.ie Site shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
3.1 You will not post or transmit through the HER.ie Site any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon our rights or those of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience. You must not express opinions that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist , discriminatory, or otherwise offensive or in breach of an laws. Always treat other Users with respect.
3.2 You will not post or otherwise make available on the HER.ie Site any material which You do not own without the express prior written permission of the owner of the material.
3.3 You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, or make available any material on the HER.ie Site except as is strictly necessary for Your own personal non-commercial home use.
3.4 You will abide by the specific rules of any competition or promotion that You participate in on or via the HER.ie Site.
3.5 You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of the HER.ie Site or causes unreasonable inconvenience or offence or disruption to our staff or users.
3.6. HER.ie reserves the right to alter, edit, modify, remove or shut down all or part of the HER.ie Website or its contents without further notice.
Access to certain areas of the HER.ie Site is restricted to registered users, and permitted on the basis that:
4.1 your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access the HER.ie Site;
4.2 you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any restricted area of the HER.ie Site;
4.3 you do not create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the HER.ie Site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
4.4 It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your user name and password. We will not be liable where your password is used by someone else.
5. Third Party Websites
5.1 The Site contains links to third party Web Sites, including those provided by advertisers and commercial sponsors. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by HER.ie of the contents of, or goods or services provided by such third party Web Sites. HER.ie is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of information contained on such third party Web Sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web Sites, you do so at your own risk.
5.2 HER.ie generally welcomes the hyper-linking to the HER.ie Site from other appropriate Web Sites provided such links are to the Sites homepage (and no deeper within the Site) and provided HER.ie gives its consent to the establishment of such links. Notwithstanding the foregoing, HER.ie reserves the absolute right to refuse to consent to such links without giving reasons. Any links to the HER.ie Site from another Web Site must be presented in such a manner that the viewing of the HER.ie Site is not impaired by framing or similar techniques that may impair the visitor's user experience.
6. Intellectual Property
6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the HER.ie Site shall remain at all times vested in Us or Our licensors. You are not permitted to use this material or content unless expressly authorised in writing by Us or Our licensors. You will not, and You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, make available, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
6.2 If You become aware of any such distribution or commercial exploitation, You agree to notify Us immediately.
6.3 You acknowledge that by posting or sending material or content to the HER.ie Site You grant to Us and Our licensors and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, worldwide licence to use the materials both within the HER.ie Site and in any other manner. The licence extends to copying, distributing, broadcasting, and otherwise transmitting, and adapting and editing the materials.
7. Liability for and information provided on the HER.ie Site
7.1 Material which is posted on any bulletin boards is written by Users and We are not responsible for and do not endorse such material. We reserve the right to monitor the contributions made and may respond to or comment upon communications made by You and edit, refuse to post, or remove any content from the bulletin boards in our absolute discretion. No failure to remove particular material constitutes an endorsement or acceptance of it by Us.
7.2 We will not be held responsible or liable for the content, accuracy, timing or reliability of any information or statements contained within the HER.ie Site, or for statements, advice and/or opinions made or given by Users on the bulletin boards . If You have any claim arising from the actions or statements of another User, You agree to pursue such a claim only against that User and not against Us.
7.3 We will endeavour to provide the HER.ie Site using all reasonable care. On occasions our site may publish articles or features, which some site visitors may find offensive. HER.ie does not intend to offend and suggests that site visitors who find the tone or content of the site offensive, no longer visit the site. No responsibility is taken for any offense caused. To the maximum extent permissible by law, HER.ie disclaims all warranties in relation to the content of the HER.ie Site and makes no representation or warranty in respect of the HER.ie Site or the material contained therein or its quality, accuracy or fitness for purpose. Further, HER.ie makes no representations that the material contained in the HER.ie Site, or any of the functions contained in the HER.ie Site or its server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error free, free of viruses or bugs or is compatible with any other software or material.
7.4 We will be liable for any fraudulent misrepresentations We make and for any death or personal injury caused by Our negligence. We will not be responsible or liable to You for any other loss or damage that You or any third party may suffer as a result of using or in connection with Your use of the HER.ie Site.
7.5. HER.ie disclaims liability in connection with Your use or misuse of the HER.ie Site to the maximum extent permissible by law.
Unless otherwise stated the promoter of competitions on the site is HER.ie. Entrants must be over 18 and resident in Ireland. Employees/families/agents of the promoter and its associates are not eligible. One one entry per person/per household. No purchase is necessary. Details of the winner can be requested. Prize is subject to availability/may be substituted. No cash alternative/prize is non-refundable/non-transferable. The promoter accepts no liability for lost/damaged/incomplete entries. Proof of entry is not proof of delivery. The winner may need to sign a statement of eligibility/liability/publicity release. Third part T&Cs may apply. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Completion/prize fulfillment/ where entrant has consented to share this information with other companies for marketing. To the extent as permitted by Irish law, the promoter excludes all liability for any loss in connection with the competition.
9.1 We shall comply with all applicable data protection legislation from time to time in place in respect of any personal information relating to You gathered by Us.
9.2 You may be asked to input information about yourself on different pages of the HER.ie Site. We will not use the information You provide to Us for any purpose t other than as stated at each location where such information is requested.
9.3 Please use the Feedback form on the HER.ie Site to notify Us of any changes to the information You have previously given or if You wish to withdraw Your consent to Our using Your User Information for the stated purposes or for any form of promotional contact.
You agree to indemnify Us, and/or any of Our affiliates and including their officers, directors and employees, servants and agents immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by You, and (if applicable) your officers, directors and employees, servants and agents and against any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the HER.ie Site.
We reserve the right immediately to terminate Your use of the HER.ie Site in circumstance including (but not limited to) where You or (if applicable) your officers, directors and employees, servants and agents breach or procure a breach these terms and conditions or otherwise engage in conduct which We determine in Our sole discretion to be unacceptable or harmful to HER.ie or its users.
Should You wish to make any comments to Us about the HER.ie Web Site or if You have any questions relating to the same please contact us shout@Her.ie
13.1. If any court or regulator decides that any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such provisions shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
13.2. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions upon the posting of any altered terms and conditions upon the "HER.ie Site".
13.3. Apple, INC. ("APPLE") is not a sponsor of Maximum Media sweepstakes, nor do they endorse this service or sponsor any prize redemptions.
The above terms and conditions and the HER.ie site are governed by Irish law.
Liberty Squad Goals Challenge 2017 Terms & Conditions
Note: These competition Terms and Conditions (the Rules) apply to the competition (the Competition) promoted by Liberty Insurance dac, Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. The competition entry date is closed 22nd June 2017. The Competition will run until 10th September 2017.
1. The Competition is open to camogie club members who are ROI & NI residents, aged between 12 and 18. If you are under 18 you are deemed to have your parents/legal guardian’s permission to participate.
2. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries which are not completed. Entries which are incomplete, altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules may be disqualified. The video element of the Competition (Phase 1) will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted. Video content will be maintained by Her.ie & SportsJoe.ie and Liberty Insurance accepts no responsibility for it.
3. There are three phases to this competition:
* Phase 1: Video your club camogie skills and send them into Maximum Media (Her.ie & SportsJoe.ie) between 22nd May and 22nd of June. The top ten videos will go through to a public vote (on Her.ie or SportsJOE.ie) between 28th June and 10th of July. The four videos with the most public votes will progress to Phase 2.
* Phase 2: Live skills challenges for the 4 top videos on either Friday 21st or Friday 29th July in one venue.
* Phase 3: Head to head at half-time in Camogie Final in Croke Park on 10th September 2017 for the top 2 scorers of the live skill challenges.
* Maximum Media together with Liberty Insurance will judge phase 1 to pick the top 10 videos to go through to the public vote.
* Camogie representatives/ ambassadors will judge the live skills in phase 2.
* Camogie representatives/ ambassadors will judge the head to head in phase 3.
* The 4 shortlisted clubs in Phase 2 will receive €1,500 for their club. Maximum Media will contact the winners via email.
* The top 2 scorers in Phase 2 will get the opportunity to go to Croke Park on 10th September 2017 and compete a skills challenge at half time of The Liberty Insurance All-Ireland Camogie Championship Finals.
* The winner will receive the prize of €8,000 for their club and the runner up will receive €3,000 for their club.
6. Both the winner and the runner up will be picked at the Camogie Final on the 10th of September and the cheques will be sent to their respective clubs before the 30th of September.
7. The prizes are strictly non-transferable. In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
8. The judging panel for the Competition will include at least one person who is independent of the promoter of the Competition. No employees of Liberty Insurance, their immediate families and friends, agents, third parties and/or any other persons professionally connected with the promotion is eligible to enter the Competition.
9. The competition does not cover costs such as food, travel, accommodation & parking.
10. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
11. By entering the competition entrants acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion for the duration of the promotion and a reasonable time thereafter without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name, location and/or image and/or statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes and may be published online and in print and outdoor media.
12. All competitors from phase 2 consent to their image being used as part of promotional material, including but not limited to, TV and Online video advertisements.
13. The promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
* Injury or damage to the participant upon delivery and/ or use of their prize.
* Technical failures when entering the promotion.
* The failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in the promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing Department, Liberty Insurance, Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, after the closing date.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
17. All entrants consent to Liberty Insurance using, storing and processing their personal details to run the competition including for publicity purposes. All entrants agree to the use of their names and addresses and/or video/photograph for publicity purposes by Liberty Insurance, Maximum Media and 2FM and any third party connected to the Competition.
18. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.