6 years ago
Terms & Conditions: the Liberty Insurance 'Annalise Murphy Meet & Greet' Competition
The Liberty Insurance “Annalise Murphy Meet & Greet” Competition
- The Promoter of this competition is Liberty Insurance dac, who has sole responsibility for all elements of this promotion.
- Anyone who answers the question correctly before the competition closes 6pm Thursday 2nd March 2017 will automatically be entered into the prize draw, which will take place at 12pm Friday 3rd March.
- The competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted.
- The winner of this competition will receive 2 tickets to the Liberty Insurance Women In Sport Conference taking place on the 7th March 2017 from 12-2pm and also meet Annalise Murphy.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- The winner will be randomly selected. The competition is not open to Liberty Insurance employees or their immediate families.
- There will be one winner chosen at 12pm Friday 3rd March 2017 who will be notified by phone and/or email. The winner will have until 5pm on the 3rd March 2017 to acknowledge acceptance of the prize. If they do not acknowledge acceptance by this time it will be deemed forfeit and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- Once the winner provides accepts the prize they will be contacted and arrangements made for staff to meet them on the day of the event.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing Department, Liberty Insurance, The Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, after the closing date.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the prize winner agrees to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require. Personal details will not be disclosed without prior consent of winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary the competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions, which may be advertised.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
- Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties, excluding the winners’ names which may be disclosed upon request as outlined in 9 above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the “meet and greet” event with Annalise Murphy, and is not obliged to provide notice or make compensatory arrangements in such cases.
- The promoter will cover the cost of travel if the winner is based outside of Dublin.