Maxol Coffee Competition T&Cs
(1) Promotion runs from 20/11/19 to 11/12/19.
(2) Entry is open to all residents of Ireland aged 18 years and over except directors, employees and immediate families of the Promoter, Maxol.
(3) To enter you must complete the survey on Her.ie in full.
(4) Entries will be forwarded to the promoter. A winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by phone and/or email within two weeks of the closing date of the competition. No further correspondence will be entered into. If the promoter fails to reach the chosen winner, another will be chosen once all reasonable attempts have been made to make contact.
(5) By entering you agree that your entry becomes the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may make copies or publish any entry in any form or media.
(6) The prize is a free 12 oz. ROSA coffee, available only at participating Maxol service stations, valid for one a day, every day for one year from 1st January 2020. The prize will be presented in the form of 366 ROSA coffee vouchers that the winner can redeem up to 31st December 2020.
(7) The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter is not liable for any damage or loss where a winner forfeits their prize.
(8) The winner consents to the use of his/her name and photograph for promotional purposes in any media, if required.
(9) Entrants who choose to opt-in at time of entry consent to the Promoter retaining their personal information and to being contacted by the Promoter in relation to future promotions. If after receiving the first email from the Promoter, you wish to opt out of receiving further information, you may do so.