11 months ago
Terms & Conditions: Fibre One It's Your Birthday competition
Fibre One – It’s Your Birthday – Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter this promotion, entrants must comment under the Fibre One promotional post on the Her.ie & HerFamily.ie Facebook page.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promotion begins at 00.01 on 22.04.20 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 06.05.20
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There is one prize to be won. Prize is for 4 adults and includes, blow dries and manicures for four adults at a Dublin City Centre hair salon, afternoon tea at the Westbury Dublin and a €1000 Brown Thomas Voucher.
- Winner will be chosen on 07.05.20 from all eligible entries received.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- The decision of the promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material both on and offline.
- In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent/you have opted-in to receive future marketing communications. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- The promoter (the ‘Promoter’) and Data Controller is General Mills International. Unit 16, Fonthill Industrial Park, Fonthill Rd, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. Please do not send correspondence to this address. If you require additional information please contact InSight Marketing, 47 Terenure Road East, Rathgar, Dublin 6, D06Y67.