Holly Carpenter: how to wing the perfect eye make-up look in 5 easy steps
Brought to you by Rimmel Ireland.
Holly Carpenter is our final lady to take on our #wingthelook Instagram challenge and we could not be more excited.
We have teamed up with Rimmel Ireland and three of our favourite gals to bring you three easy to follow make-up tutorials that you can try at home.
So far, Aimee and Roz have shared their stunning looks which we are absolutely loving. Our gorgeous ladies really have ramped up their make-up game and they are vying for your vote!
But, let’s check out Holly’s look and then the judging can begin.
Look 3 - Holly Carpenter
1) I began by using the 'nude' edition of the Rimmel Magnif'eyes eyeshadow palette - I highlighted beneath my brows and the inner corner of my eyes with the lightest shade and then set my lid with a gold tone from the middle section of the palette.
2) Next, I packed the deep copper shimmer onto the crease of my eye - building up the colour until I began to blend it out to soften the look.
3) Using my Rimmel Wonder Wing liner I drew a thick black line along my eyelid, ensuring there were no gaps in my lashes or lash line.
4) I then extended my liner out (using the end of my eyebrow as a guide for what direction to go) and drew a light line for guidance before I simply pressed on my wing!
5) I finished the look by blending some copper eyeshadow beneath my eyes and used the Wonder'fully Real mascara by Rimmel on my upper and lower lashes - to open and brighten the eyes.
✨ mini demo ✨ Challenge accepted @rozannapurcell ?? Check out my insta story to see how I achieved this winged eyeliner look using Rimmel's new Wonderfully Real collection ✨✔️✨ Creating a strong flick just got SO much easier with the @Rimmellondonire 'wonder wing' liner that makes it so simple ?? Get voting for your favourite look over on @herdotie next week and be in with a chance to win this fab kit to create your very own look! ??? #livethelondonlook #sp #rimmel #wingthelook
Another must-have look to make our decision that little bit harder but there can only be one winner! We want to know which lady you think has truly nailed their #wingthelook?
Put these three looks to the test and vote for your winning lady in our online beauty poll which we'll be publishing later this week.
Brought to you by Rimmel Ireland. Shop now.