The easy DIY body scrub treatment that will give your soft, glowing skin
Self care Sunday, guys – we need to make them a priority.
And sure look, we are all busy bees, but this easy DIY body scrub can be done in just minutes – and if you commit to doing this once a week, you'll very soon see a real difference in your skin.
Even better – you'll feel better too, as giving yourself a massage and exfoliating your skin is all sorts of good for getting rid of toxins and feeling better all over.
Mini detox body treatment
* Combine used ground coffee, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and a few drops of cognac into a paste.
* Massage it into skin using exfoliating gloves.
* Do this until your body feels hot — about 5-10 minutes.
* Gently pinch your thighs, butt, and stomach until skin is red and itchy, then rinse off the concoction using warm water (no soap!).
* Follow up by drinking a cup of organic green tea.
Do this once a week, for a few weeks and your skin will look and feel amazing.