Watching The Clock Waiting For Work To End? Here’s How You Could Take That Career Leap
We think it’s safe to say there may have been a few people dreading their trek back to work today.
While some people are happy to keep tapping away at a 9-5 dissatisfied, there’s now a chance to take on your dream job as your own boss – by signing up for a chance to enter the AIB Start-Up Academy.
Now in its second year, the AIB Start-Up Academy helps new businesses by providing training, networking opportunities and a chance to win a place on an esteemed Irish Times Training course.
Entrepreneurs still have until midnight tonight to apply to be on the 8-week training course, which kicks off in early 2016…
10 finalists will then be chosen to enter the academy, to update their skills in everything from business modelling to social media strategy.
Following the academy, one winner will receive a fantastic prize package worth over €200,000 including:
- €20,000 cash investment from AIB
- €30,000 worth of advertising space with The Irish Times
- advertising spend to the value of €65,000 across JOE.ie, Her.ie,SportsJOE.ie and HerFamily.ie.
- coaching from AIB specialists
- office space in The Irish Times building
- mentorship from Maximum Media
- creative strategy and production from creative agency Rothco
- PR masterclass with WHPR
- search and social consultancy package from Starcom and Radical
Two runners-up will also each receive €10,000 worth of advertising space with The Irish Times, as well as €15,000 advertising spent across JOE.ie, Her.ie, SportsJOE.ie and HerFamily.ie, coaching from AIB specialists and a masterclass in how to write a press release with The Irish Times.
So what are you waiting for – the clock is ticking on the chance to be your own boss?
Think you have an idea that could make you a fortune? You can sign up for your chance to join the AIB Start-Up Academy by clicking here.