Duchess Kate looks amazing in McQueen as Prince Louis is christened in London
It's her third child - so she's had practice (and form!) when it comes to dressing for a high-profile christening.
And the Duchess Of Cambridge certainly didn't disappoint on Monday for Prince Louis's big moment.
The 36-year-old wore a white dress by Alexander McQueen - one of her favourite labels and the same designer that created her breathtaking 2011 wedding gown.
Members of the Royal Family arrive at St James's Palace for the christening of Prince Louis. pic.twitter.com/3pDk4D898C
— The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (@KensingtonRoyal) July 9, 2018
Kate furthermore once again opted for white; the same shade she wore for both George and Charlotte's christenings in 2013 and 2015 respectively.
Her headpiece was also fab; it was created by Jane Taylor.
Meanwhile, Meghan went for an off-green Ralph Lauren along with a hat by Stephen Jones. The Duchess of Cornwall chose a Fiona Clare dress and a Locke hat.
The godparents arrive along with the Middleton family for Prince Louis’s christening pic.twitter.com/3uZvWw54ZB
— Rebecca English (@RE_DailyMail) July 9, 2018
Pippa Matthews - Kate's 33-year-old sister - is currently expecting her first child. She wore blue Alessandra Rich as she arrived with her cousin, Lucy Middleton.
Prince George and Princess Charlotte as always looked completely adorable - not to mention very well-behaved.
The Archbishop of Canterbury was on hand to baptise 11-week-old Prince Louis on Monday.
He was supported by The Dean of The Chapel Royal, The Right Reverend and Right Honourable the Lord Chartres, and The Sub-Dean of the Chapel Royal, The Reverend Canon Paul Wright.
A statement on Monday announced the godparents as:
- Mr Nicholas van Cutsem - a close friend of Prince William who also accompanied the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's carriage at their wedding
- Mr Guy Pelly - longtime friend to William and Kate, Pelly was responsible for William's stag party back in 2011
- Mr Harry Aubrey-Fletcher - one of William's oldest friends who asked the Prince to be an usher at his wedding
- The Lady Laura Meade - another close friend to the couple, with William also acting as usher at her wedding
- Mrs Robert Carter, Hannah Gillingham - she is an old school friend of Kate Middleton
- Miss Lucy Middleton - first cousin of Kate